1. Sales Head
- Own and hit/exceed annual sales targets within assigned territory and accounts
- Develop and execute strategic plan to achieve sales targets and to expand the company’s customer base
- Build and maintain strong, long-lasting customer relationships
- Partner with customers to understand their business needs and objectives
- Effectively communicate the value proposition through proposals and presentations
- Understand category-specific landscapes and trends, reporting on the forces that shift tactical budgets and strategic direction of accounts
- Proven sales experience, consistently meeting or exceeding targets
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including executive and C-level
- Proven ability to drive the sales process from plan to close
- Proven ability to articulate the distinct aspects of products and services and position them against competitors
- Demonstrable experience in developing client-focused, differentiated and achievable solutions
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
2. Marketing Head
- Contributes to marketing effectiveness by identifying short-term and long-range issues that must be addressed; providing information and commentary pertinent to deliberations; recommending options and courses of action; implementing directives.
- Obtains market share by developing marketing plans and programs for each product; directing promotional support.
- Maintains relations with customers by organizing and developing specific customer- relations programs; determining company presence at conventions, annual meetings, trade associations, and seminars.
- Provides short- and long-term market forecasts and reports by directing market research collection, analysis, and interpretation of market data.
- Influences present and future products by determining and evaluating current and future market trends.
- Develops new uses for existing products by analyzing statistics regarding market development; acquiring and analyzing data; consulting with internal and external sources.
- Maintains research database by identifying and assembling marketing information.
- Provides marketing information by answering questions and requests.
- Achieves financial objectives by preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- Completes marketing department operational requirements by scheduling and assigning employees; following up on work results.
- Maintains marketing staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and training employees.
- Maintains marketing staff job results by counseling and disciplining employees; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results.
- Develops marketing staff by providing information, educational opportunities, and experiential growth opportunities.
- Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
- Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Client Relationships, Coaching, Managing Processes, Self-Motivated, Marketing Plan, Subordinate Involvement, Customer Focus, Marketing Research, Statistical Analysis, Developing Budgets, Financial Planning and Strategy
3. Project Manager
- Coordinate internal resources and third parties/vendors for the flawless execution of projects
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assist in the definition of project scope and objectives, involving all relevant stakeholders and ensuring technical feasibility
- Ensure resource availability and allocation
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques
- Report and escalate to management as needed
- Successfully manage the relationship with the client and all stakeholders
- Perform risk management to minimize project risks
- Establish and maintain relationships with third parties/vendors
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation
- Very good educational background, preferably in the fields of computer science or engineering
- Proven working experience in project management in the information technology sector
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Excellent client-facing and internal communication skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Solid organizational skills including attention to detail and multi-tasking skills
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office